Monday, January 24, 2005

 

My Day

Been on Atkins since Friday. I'm remembering why I hate it. It's torture not to have fruit and it's hard to stay away from fatty food. I'm trying to make it until the end of the week. Just want to kick start my metabolism and then go back to counting calories. I didn't work out today because I had the chills.

I'm beginning to believe that the company I work for will be bought, and then I'm uncertain of my future. Hopefully, I can make it another year. That college tuition.......

Couldn't stop thinking about Sandro today. I guess I miss my little nephews and nieces.

http://flickr.com/photos/ginaa/3849736/


Started reading Wishing you Well by Baldacci today. I think it will be good.

I sewed all weekend and can't believe how much I love it!





Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?